Thursday, August 18, 2005

What Is A Cervix Like Before Period



Between classes only makes some weeks and got bored. At least I have my final schedule ready and I can schedule my life for the next 6 months. The board that supports my career "recommended" to take summer classes.

So one day to another I feel the obligation to apply NO2 and out after college. It will not be so difficult but nonetheless very boring.

For now achieved my goal, on Friday, in an evasive maneuver, but it is no less dangerous, take classes at night so Thursday will destroy my liver at the point of distillate of poor stock. Rancid Cabezon and join me in this noble crusade, they do not even have classes on Friday, damn rajudos. Today I'll start "cuicos" and test the new Alto del Carmen reserves, insurance will only be the first and then followed with highly praised new Capel 35 ° and then some of Santiago Bizarro.

Thursday is a disaster and Santiago is the culprit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment