Wednesday, August 3, 2005

Sample List Of Wordlock

Must read Story of a Big Red League

Three months ago I enrolled in one of these companies that they put a calcomonia on the windshield change back to silver and / or any gift. In this case was a commercial form TBanc and after three months I gave a radio to the car with CD/MP3. As he had no radio with CD and thinking about buying one soon, so I agreed.

Finally came the day when the contract ended. That day is today and I went to install the radio. What I did not know was that he had to leave the car during the day. So it is a leg and nothing to make a little above Military Academy. Yesterday I walked all day in a car so I decided to walk.

The first trip was to Alcantara. Stop at a kiosk there, I hit one read the headlines, buy the magazine for Cabezon Hemp (birthday was or will be) and then kept walking. Fold Golf and reach Isidora Goyenechea, go outside Blockbuster (I may go to the showcase to see the premiere) and then go for coffee and reading the newspaper at Starbucks . Starbucks is irresistible, expensive, but irresistible. Segui

my way and go outside and Hooters Fast Good, the two most overrated places in Santiago. Then turn into light and coming to my house.

When you feel you are stressed / down anymore / boring walk. Does good for the soul / health.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment