Saturday, July 30, 2005

Funny Wedding Invitation And Rhyme



As gum. I like to chew gum as I like to eat sea urchins, only every two months. This time as cinnamon gum, but I got bored. I that he change it for a cigarette, I do not like chewing gum and smoking at the same time.

in my house I found a magazine called Style. Then I discovered it was just a special edition of a magazine as Man. In this special edition appears karate of La Granja and the journalist who cry when Chile won the tennis gold medal at the last Olympics, Sobalarrieta or something. Zero style truth, the only men's magazine Esquire is relatively good.

Finally throw the gum, now lit a cigarette. I read a mail from Panchi, need help for a tech article in the journal Paula . I must give me time to think about writing shit, I thought of applying What Women Want and shave, but I think it is sooooo good option. Me tinca speaketh the iPod .

time ago on a trip by plane touched me aisle seat, the seat of the running of the center was a gringa in her thirties with wonderful legs listening to his iPod Rosado. Gave him points in my scale sezual that detail, until you apply zoom and listened I realized that country.

The iPod is more fashionable than functional, mp3 players are better and cheaper, but does not give the touch NYC.

I have finished the cigarette, it would be everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment