Sunday, July 24, 2005

Program My Star Choice Remote For My Tv

AMD Roadshow and advancement of the week.

This week will be well moved in ChileHardware will publish the first review of a product designed for Intel. The results and the review are very interesting, I really love the work of Nico (BONT) as a reviewer.

also has been a new review of reports, this time is the turn of Buffalo. BONT is pike and ran them as test found. The most important are the games we can draw conclusions latencies shocking.

also probably later this week will be posted a roundup of sinks for A64 and personally I start to write a review. The only thing that stops me is that I can assemble my computer since that morning and change the motherboard. Tomorrow will be a busy day, I go to the office of JP to let some things go to the office looking for DFI motherboard, go to college to make some paperwork, I have a reunion with a hardware store and in the afternoon with the PR people of AMD .

On the design side we decided to change the format of the graphics, we are occupying the same software that occupies Anand, this gives a lot more professional touch to the site. It is not the only improvement we are making in CHW, we also have a designer working on a new face.

Finally I leave the link of two weblogs worthy to read and follow (Inglés only):

+ Anna Filatova's Blog (My love, platonic and honcho X-bit Labs ) Anand Al
+ Shimpi's Blog (The Godfather of the new school informatico journalism)

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment