Friday, July 29, 2005

Replacement Usb For Logitech R-rb5 Presenter

The Cold

Me sick. After 3 years undefeated me sick. Last night after writing the blog I went to bed, I had some chills but I got the crazy. I saw some television and I started to feel sick, then they gave me nausea and shivering. I could not get out of bed because of shivering, cold, very cold. Wait until 7 am that someone would wake up and yell for help. I brought an extra blanket, a couple of aspirin and slept. I slept all day, I remember someone I take the temperature, something like 40 degrees, but could be a dream.

woke at 10 pm, and I felt bad but it was fully transpired. I change clothes, take soup and I am here. Unable to sleep, if I slept almost 14 hours straight. I feel better, I have no mouth but I have a horrible heat.

I smoke a Parliament, take Coca-Cola, check the mail, went to the bathroom. Bored? Absolutely. I am no mood, not hungry, sleepless and bored. When you're bored eating, sleeping or watching television. Television is no longer entertains me, I see only Myth Busters, racing cars or programs and I have become addicted to golf. Every time I look over to my father, I hope that is good.

On Tuesday I had lunch stand, pizza ByM , ate at the Santiago Park Plaza together to PR for AMD . Tomorrow I get together with Marcel and Rick to schedule some reviews in the morning, will probably pass. If I feel good maybe have lunch with Magdalena, my amigui that has the DFI account . JP Also, my boss / partner should ChileHardware publishing my last review. This will be the penultimate review to do for the next few months. I dedicate to the business side of the site, which is more compatible with my university life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment