Friday, July 29, 2005

Panoramic Frames 38.25 X 11.25

Cheek Dual Boot

Finally ready my review. It hurt to make a pseudo negative criticism, but in the end I owe to my readers. You can read the review the Radeon X800XL 512MB here.

I feel better. Although not received the types of VTR / Metropolis, my internet magically back to life, just brought me nostalgic for the modem, but the convenience of internet 24 / 7 is unsurpassed. I also feel better health Hoydia

xD I brought a new device. It's the prettiest girl AMD. Luckily comes ready to rock up to the operating system.

AMD Athlon64 X2 4800 + Toledo

Monday it must pass to Nico to make the appropriate testings. For while I'm trying out some nonsense and posting from. In our office visit AMD also brought us another jueguetito but that I can not speak, as the international launch for the next week and we are under NDA / embargo.

I sent to Felipe aka Amenadiel, the link elmundosigueahi.blogspot.com today the most famous blog Chile. Decided that we should invite to take a few tufts Roberto author. I feel the same, we will contact during the week. He still does not know lol, if you read this, pretend you do not read. Following

ChileHardware , today saw the first armed preview of the new design. It's pretty good, still with the conventional line of the site, clear that this time adds a lot more professional. It is not so difficult if the current design is nearly Paintbrush, but I liked. Hopefully try it out as soon as possible. Salu2

and Luck: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment