Friday, July 22, 2005

Japaness Electric Tourure

Insert your title here

At last came the DFI LanParty NF4 SLI, even if it is not SLI-D or SLI-DR but for the purposes that need not matter. Vine is now in, we go to look for but increasingly petty cash is more girl and we have to choose between gasoline and ice. Guess we chose: D

So I'll have to wait until Monday, this time I may have to throw the ice in one mission, and that LG (aka Guy) goes on vacation.

Hoydia came to Santiago to transact several (Gym, bank, meetings, etc ...) and when I get home I expected a surprise box in the lobby. OCZ comes and brings many gifts for our users, so stay tuned to ChileHardware we should launch the contest in the afternoon.

Finally, we die by the project were linked from other national sites and today I received congratulations from the headquarters of DFI.

0 comments:

Post a Comment