Saturday, July 23, 2005

Old Do You Have Buy Vibertaor



Yesterday we were in Santiago doing paperwork and then went back to the secret workshop in record time, play some more with dry ice returned to leave some parts of my house and then out to taxi. We did not make anything new, but we gain experience Socket mount, isolation and we decided to voltmodear an Infinity.

The reel was pretty good, elite but hey, at the home of Rancid that was applied to vary their tables of cheese produced and a truckload of pisco. Lying if I said I did not take to the water in the vase, we laugh and then I became fed up relatively early to bed to end in my house. I slept very bad because I'm staying in my apartment invaded my grandparents who are passing through Chile, to live alone to sleep on the floor apparently there is a long way. My brother woke up early because he went to Mendoza so I slept a while in his bed that goes a lot better, a raised take all the water and an aspirin would fit me later and was improved the situation. My grandfather

pit and invited us to lunch in Bilbao Eladio Americo Vespucio. Was half as complicated apply Pisco Sour, it's always better to be half cooked to elongation. The lunch was very very good, they let me choose the wine and I apply with a Misiones de Rengo Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve and ate beef sausage. Knockeart in between I found was in the traditional lunch with Rigel (an old, quite a character and was nominated for the Nobel Prize as father of the century) remains the same as always, saw him years ago. Deserved lunch nap, but naps suck me in the night I regret it, it's farewell to be Canela exchange to Barcelona and no doubt will be the Grand Slam of tomato. When pulling the house through the window in question, this weon expertise.

I have to assemble my computer, my brother's computer is a mess and this time I do it fix it. Luckily it's time to retire him and'll send my little brother. I think putting together a A64 for Pepe, will be a waste of Flash games and cheesy emoticons on MSN, but at least it may take up decently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment